Friday, November 14, 2008

fall sale

today has been very windy, while up on the roof shingling the wind blew my ladder over and i had to jump off the roof, ouch. my feet and legs can't take that kind of business like they used to. so i'm taking a little break to tell everyone about our fall sale. we'll be showing my pots and some of saybra's photography in our (fingers crossed) newly finished showroom the weekend of thanksgiving. i'll have a firing the following week and we'll be open that following weekend as well. if anyone would like to be added to our mailing list drop me an email(brandon@supportyourlocalpotter.com) with either your physical address, email or both. we'll be sending out this fancy postcard in about a week. back to roofing, so long.

4 comments:

Tracey Broome said...

This card is really beautiful. Best of luck with your sale!!!!

Ron said...

Really nice card. I'm labeling my announcements tonight. I hope we all have good sales.

jbf said...

Beautiful card showing beautiful pots. Good luck on the showroom and the sale.

Spiffy said...

hurrah for sales! of course we'll be there. :)