The racks are slowly filling up. I'm hoping to do a firing late September/early October and then another in mid-November. I've thrown a bunch of ware boards in my wood pile because of some bad warpage. I still have more that need to be tossed but they're currently in use. I plan to make some more out of plywood before too long, but for now I'm out of them, though I may have some in the kiln shed...I'll have to go look. In the meantime I have pots all over tables that I apparently neglected to take a photo of.
Baking dishes and some un-handles mugs. The wheel makes a nice table.
I have gotten my hands on a bag of Helmer Kaolin...a material that's hard to come across in Texas. I plan to do a bunch of tests with it but I went ahead and mixed a small batch of 70/30 kaolin/neph.sy. with 1% redart. I brushed it onto a couple of leatherhard bowls in a state that I didn't think was too thick. The slip is cracking at leatherhard which worries me a bit...clearly some high shrinkage. That's ok, I'll figure it all out.