Thursday, September 10, 2009

these things happen.

I forgot to add this photo to the previous post....

Make sure there are no holes in the sheet!


Well that is just uncalled for....I haven't had a crack like that in years(mixer clay, by the way...just sayin.)


I have my 2 beginning ceramics classes on Tue/Thur so I don't get too much work done on those days. I did get these mugs made. I have about 60 of those 8" plastibats and I usually throw mugs on those and leave them until they stiffen up a bit so I don't ruin any gesture lines while lifting them off. I decided to slum it today and it turns out I've just been wasting ware board space with those bats all these years.


Some casserole-ish type lidded things.


I have 45 minutes before my next class...bet I can make a few more pots.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Hollis Engley said...

Yo, Brandon. Many, many thanks for the great little teabowl. I can tell you with certainty that it holds Cape Cod coffee really well. Nice pot. And mine is headed your way, in the same box. I am terrible about getting things to the PO. But you should have it soon. Thanks again. It will be tomorrow's blog entry, too.
Hollis

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Those lidded casserole pots are nice.