Monday, June 14, 2010

pots.

I thought I'd share some photos of pots from the last firing. It was a good one.

Here's my booth from the show this last weekend, we did well and had a good time.
Notice the Hamada via Shimoaka via R. Johnston ripoff on the right side, good stuff.


Here is a platter that I showed earlier before it was fired. Two layered slips with wax lines between.


I really like this one. KC influence.


These were my favorites from this firing, they make an appearance on etsy this week.


Brushed slip, amber glaze, salt firing...priceless.


Spotty.

This is the booth of the infamous fair-weather blogger Kent Harris. This guy can sell pots, they could set him up in the bathroom and he'd still outsell everyone.


Cheers!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Nice looking pots as always!

Judy Shreve said...

some sweet pots . . . .

Tracey Broome said...

Every time I see photos of your pots it makes me want to move to Japan and make yunomi and rice bowls all day! E I convince myself that I am just not a functional potter and should be happy with the sculptural stuff I like making, then you post a blog with these fabulous pots that I wish I could make!!! I am close to deciding that I could just be content to BUY them instead of making them! Sell my sculptural stuff and buy the functional wares I love :)