Friday, December 4, 2009

preview

My apologies for the blurry photos...it's 26 degrees outside and for whatever reason my camera won't take a clear picture when it's real cold.

I spent a little time this week building tables and shelves for the showroom. I used to use my booth setup but I really dislike tearing it down every time I have a show and it didn't utilize this space effectively at all. The tables are built from framing lumber, 2x6's and 2x10's, cheaper than 1x stock of the same grade, go figure.


These shorter shelves are 2x10's as well.


When you're on a budget pallet stock can make nice shelves, and it's free!


A dedicated wrapping area, that's new.


I have a couple platters to hang and some last minute cleaning but otherwise we're ready to go!

I'll also be having an online sale for all my non-local customers on etsy next wednesday or thursday. And don't worry, you won't be getting the leftovers, I've saved some stellar pieces for you guys.

Cheers!

7 comments:

carter gillies said...

It looks fantastic Brandon! Have a great sale!

cookingwithgas said...

Great use of your shape.
It looks good!

cookingwithgas said...

Well that would be space- great use of your space- but the shapes are great as well!

Judy Shreve said...

It looks great -- hope sales are terrific!

Mr. Young said...

Nice woodworking skills as well, I see! Looks great!

Ron said...

Lots of great work there! Sell em all.

Tracey Broome said...

you're right about the pallet stock. I cut up the pallet my kiln came on and made some nice shelves for my kiln area, free. The showroom looks ready for Christmas shoppers. Nice and cozy :)